- Chinese (Simplified)
- Minimum 1+ years of retail sales experience (commission sales preferably)
- Experience in meeting sales goals or quotas
- Experience with Membership Sales is a strong plus
- Experience with Spas or Wellness Centers is a strong plus
As a member of our Front Desk team, you would be responsible for helping us grow membership sales and creating great guest relations. Our guests and team have recognized that we’ve got a unique environment at LaVida Massage of Livonia. We have a tremendous team of gifted massage therapists and caring front desk staff – all of who have created a welcoming, caring environment that our guests can feel from the moment they walk through our doors.
We have a part-time position that would be responsible for managing the center during peak times, including weekends, and some weekday evenings.
- Sales Meet goals for membership sales
- Effectively promote and sell retail products Drive seasonal promotions
- Guest Scheduling Have a friendly, welcoming phone presence
- Be extremely detail-oriented to efficiently book appointments
- Be able to prioritize and multi-task to manage high-volume calls
- Maintain thorough and accurate client notes
- Guest Relations
- Have a genuine interest in getting to know clients
- Be able to converse with and connect with clients of different ages and backgrounds
- Ensure clients are cared for, from the minute they walk through the door to the time that they leave the center
- Teamwork Work effectively and positively with the massage therapist teams
- Center Operations & Cleanliness It is really important that we maintain an organized and clean environment for our guests and our team.
- The front desk is responsible for hourly walk-throughs of the center to ensure that the lobby, restrooms, laundry room, and breakroom are clean and organized.
- Daily cleaning including vacuuming, dusting, and mopping and cleaning of restrooms
The Ideal Sales Associate
To be happy and successful in this position, you would:
- Believe in the mental and physical benefits of massage therapy and skin care
- Get a real sense of satisfaction out of helping people
- Be very comfortable selling
- Be motivated by the opportunity to earn more through sales commissions
- Love meeting and getting to know people Like working in a team environment
- Be very detail-oriented
- Be very comfortable working on the computer (e.g. know how to type quickly, and know Word and Excel)
Strong computer skills
- Hourly Compensation plus Sales Commissions
- Discounts on Products and Services*
- Free Massages
- Friends and Family Discount
- Commission Experience: sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS!!!!
- Must be able to work closing shifts.
Our center is located in the Livonia Plaza Shopping Center next to Kroger Shopping Center at 30985 Five Mile Road, Livonia, MI 48154.
We look forward to hearing from you!